Tax News & Views

457 Visa Tax Returns

Are you a temporary resident of Australia on a subclass 457 visa? One of the first things you’ll need is an accountant with Australian & international accounting experience who can guide you through Australia’s complex and constantly changing tax rules, treaties and exemptions. Easy Tax Accountants can assist you with all your tax and accounting […]

Are... Read more.

Medicare Exemption

If you are a temporary resident from overseas living and working in Australia, you may be exempt from the Medicare Levy. This is the tax surcharge on medium and high income earners that funds the scheme providing all Australian residents with health care. If you are an Australian resident, you are exempt from the Levy […]

If... Read more.